Love It! Sarah did that once but it was in my Journal. I cherish that page.
What the genius? I love his studious/meticulous face. Those letters are dang good. Just started working on "D's" with Drew. We're behind the game!
AWWWW!!! Proter is getting much to big without me :). He's a genius! Man I miss you guys so much and I'm so happy that you updated your blog!
Proter... I thought that's how you spell his name. If not we should change it to that... That or just spell his name backwards,"RETROP"!"Hey Retrop, git over hier! Don't make me tan your backside!!!"
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love It! Sarah did that once but it was in my Journal. I cherish that page.
What the genius? I love his studious/meticulous face. Those letters are dang good. Just started working on "D's" with Drew. We're behind the game!
AWWWW!!! Proter is getting much to big without me :). He's a genius! Man I miss you guys so much and I'm so happy that you updated your blog!
Proter... I thought that's how you spell his name. If not we should change it to that... That or just spell his name backwards,"RETROP"!
"Hey Retrop, git over hier! Don't make me tan your backside!!!"
Post a Comment