She is one Cute little Munchkin... and that is a lot of snow, but it seems pretty weak right now since I'm typing this while I sit in a frozen bunker about 300km inside the Arctic circle. Do I sound like I'm trying to outdo you? Yes, I am. You never know when you'll get another chance to be inside the arctic circle during the winter months, and you have to use opportunities like these to trump other peoples stories about experiencing a cold snowy winter. Hate me?... Oh good, I knew you couldn't! Love You!!!
3 comments:
Um that's a lot of snow. All I see is white! And a very cute munchkin. YOU are the good mom...taking kids swinging in the snow!
WOW-and I thought that we had gotten a lot of snow! I am glad to see that you are still kickin! Cute little one!
She is one Cute little Munchkin... and that is a lot of snow, but it seems pretty weak right now since I'm typing this while I sit in a frozen bunker about 300km inside the Arctic circle. Do I sound like I'm trying to outdo you? Yes, I am. You never know when you'll get another chance to be inside the arctic circle during the winter months, and you have to use opportunities like these to trump other peoples stories about experiencing a cold snowy winter. Hate me?... Oh good, I knew you couldn't! Love You!!!
Post a Comment