Oh wait.
I ate them ALL.
Yes, the entire bag.
And when I complained about my tummy hurting, Luke says
"Do you have a problem with sitting down and eating the entire contents of bags? I've noticed a trend.
I ate them ALL.
Yes, the entire bag.
And when I complained about my tummy hurting, Luke says
"Do you have a problem with sitting down and eating the entire contents of bags? I've noticed a trend.
Geez. No sympathy?
It's not like I have control over my addictive personality gene.










3 comments:
I have to try this bag. It looks so good!!!
I love the honey mustard ones, especially the ones that are pieces. They have the most flavor on them. It's been quite a while since I purchased any, because they are crack in a snack bag for me, too.
Next time share a nibbler with a sister.
Post a Comment