I am so glad that you hopped on my blog, I haven't been on yours in a LONG time! The kiddos are so big and just beautiful! Right now, I am putting you on my list-when you changed your blog I forgot to re-add you. Cute, cute pics!
Evan would've loved a train ride like that. How fun! Bean soup looks MUCH better the second time around. I haven't been on your blog for a while...looks like you're keeping busy and having fun. Your kids are getting so old. Happy 2009!
3 comments:
I am so glad that you hopped on my blog, I haven't been on yours in a LONG time! The kiddos are so big and just beautiful! Right now, I am putting you on my list-when you changed your blog I forgot to re-add you. Cute, cute pics!
I love that Cholo baby picture. We should definitely keep her (notice I say WE).
Porter's face is awesome in that one of you 2.
It DOES look like Twilight!
Glad you're so supportive of your future train conductor. She rocks the pink hat.
Drinking at 8:30am is never a good sign.
Evan would've loved a train ride like that. How fun! Bean soup looks MUCH better the second time around. I haven't been on your blog for a while...looks like you're keeping busy and having fun. Your kids are getting so old. Happy 2009!
Post a Comment