4/04/2010

Grass Colored Popsicles

What do YOU do at the first sign of Spring?
After 6 months of cold Winter wind, snow, rain, snow, and blizzards, we broke out the grass-colored Popsicles, put on our sundresses, and sunbathed in lawn chairs...

until the snow came.
AGAIN.
We're ready for you, Mr. Sun!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

If you ever need sun please feel free to visit me in TX. I hear there's more than enough there :)

I LOVE these pictures. I love that the grass popsicle matches the bow perfectly. Afton is so pretty!

Yes, please do not ever get a nice camera for jealousy reasons :) You're already too good.

The Love Bunch said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey there... I haven't been on your blog for so long because I thought it was private! Great updates :) Want to send you an email... is it still the same yahoo account?

Becky said...

She is so stinkin' cute. I need to see her asap! It looks so nice over there. I'm sick of cold and snow...ready for the sun!

tenacious d said...

Despite the cranky look, she is so cute! (Maybe she's working on her fierce supermodel look.) Love that dress and her polka-dotted chonies.

Anonymous said...

Did I send my email to the right address?