3/25/2009

Stuff I'm NOT Saying

I LOVE my Lucas!!!

Lucas doesn't like it when I say things like:
"Guess what everyone! He passed his English and Math CLEP exams so he can earn his Associates Degree!!!"
Yeah, so I won't say that.
He also doesn't like it when I say things like:
"He did all that in the midst of his break-neck pace German courses and exams."
OR
"He's pretty much the top student in his German class.
Yup, he is."

OR
"He's studying German at the Defense Language Institute...which pretty much kicks the trash of the MTC."
(With all due respect of course. 'Cause he would NEVER!
Okay...I'll go repent now)

OR
"I'm so proud of him!"
I just wanted to NOT share that with everyone.
Anywayz... that's all.
Oh yeah. I forgot. He is FREAKIN'
HILARIOUS!!!!
And he's MINE ....AAAALL MINE



This is how he decided to burst through the door of another language course going on...

Nice Tighty-whities, honey! You're saggin' a little on the right tho. I'm preeeeeeetty sure your butt cheeks don't look like THAT.

P.S. "Lucas" isn't really his name...FYI....smth my lil' sis started calling him bc she thought "Luke" was "too short." Just in case you were thinking to yourselves, "I didn't know she married a Latino."

7 comments:

Shauna said...

That's awesome! Go Lucas!

I think the Latino form would be Lucardo, though.

And that little German superhero costume needs more explanation for sure...
A) What does the shirt say?
B) WHY??? :)
C) That's hilarious. Oh that wasn't a question.

SD Fiddlers said...

Way to go, you two!

Georges said...

So funny! He's so lucky to have you Steph...to let all his secrets go!! :)

tenacious d said...

We already knew the man was smart--he married you, right? : )

Anonymous said...

WE MAY NOT FAIL! Nice!

Anonymous said...

Wir werden nicht aufhören.

Love you guys, J. Oh, plane tickets around the 16th are going to be the cheapest, and they're going to be cheaper than the gas we'd spend driving half way there, and then back with two cars.

Unknown said...

You are hilarious.