One Dirty Sock?
check
Haircut that looks like a Flowbee got the better of him?
check
Drink in need of a Koozie?
check
No Pants?
check
Blurry lense with drab lighting and a random baby?
check
check
Haircut that looks like a Flowbee got the better of him?
check
Drink in need of a Koozie?
check
No Pants?
check
Blurry lense with drab lighting and a random baby?
check









3 comments:
I love it!!
I hate when people push the snooze button for an hour! Just get up aready!
Were you wearing a sports bra and overalls? :)
SO funny.
But the good news is Porter's in undies!!!
My brothers have totally had a flowbee haircut :)
You are to funny Stephanie! Love the one sock thing. Noah runs around our house looking just like that most of the week...unless we are going out...then I make him find his other sock :)
Post a Comment