Ever wonder how you should dress for bed when you have a 70s-style fire-hazard that's a piece of poop for a heater?
First you take a hot bath to warm you thru 'n thru in preparation for your naked run through the house, which inevitably follows because you forgot to bring your clothes with you.
Layer 1: Diaper,
Depends, OR (my Fave) "Oops I Crapped My Pants"
Layer 2: Tights,
leggings,
spandex,
long-johns,
lederhosen,
tight-rolled jeans,
whatever will fit snuggly under the next 2 layers
Depends, OR (my Fave) "Oops I Crapped My Pants"
Layer 2: Tights,
leggings,
spandex,
long-johns,
lederhosen,
tight-rolled jeans,
whatever will fit snuggly under the next 2 layers
As you can see, she loves hers.
Layer 3: Favorite pajamas, preferably tight enough to see your chubbylicious rolls so your caretaker can chase you around all night pinching and squeezing the cuteness out of 'em.
Layer 4: Fleece Pajamas
OR
Fleece Jacket & Pant combo as Luke prefers to do.
He thinks he's on to something...we'll just let him think what a fashion icon he IS :)
OR
Fleece Jacket & Pant combo as Luke prefers to do.
He thinks he's on to something...we'll just let him think what a fashion icon he IS :)
TAH DAH...
TUH DA...
TA DA...
TAH DUH...
WHATEVER
...backoff, I was homeschooled!
TUH DA...
TA DA...
TAH DUH...
WHATEVER
...backoff, I was homeschooled!









8 comments:
She seriously wears all those layers?! Well every single layer is cute. I love those tights!
Is that snuggie thing real or a joke? I couldn't tell but I think it's a good idea! :)
What, you don't love your wall heater??? We have exactly the same one in our (fortunatly, very tiny) house. We have now decided forced heat is more important than the number of bedrooms when looking to buy:) Ugh!
We have a wall heater that is a POS, also ! I hear you when you talk about the straight HOT bath , layers in the bathroom and charge to bed. Brew-haaaaaaaaaaaw !!
Your children are SO beautiful !!
I was just reading back through your posts to "5 and 10" and you are seriously so funny! Can I tell people we are friends???
We totally do the layers thing here too except I haven't thought of putting tights on first. It is such a drag changing the middle of-the-night diaper through all of them!
Yes, Shauna, we actually wears all those layers! And the Snuggie is not a joke, I am afraid! And if you get one I might have to disown you :)
Yes, Brenna, please do tell people you are my friend...'cause then they will believe me when I say I actually have 2 friends!
HA! I saw a Snuggie on the t.v. and I want one! Please don't disown me. :) Afton looks SO much like Porter in these pictures. I can't believe how big she is getting!
oooh! Love the chubbalicious rolls! And the jammies- Halle has em too:)
Hey! You can come on by my blog any time you want!
Okay, so...here's my guess on how to put our banner in one of your posts. Go to my blog, right click on the banner,select "properties", then copy the address next to URL. Then in your blog, go to insert image and paste the address that you copied next to URL (or maybe it says 'from the web'). Then upload it into your post. Try that. Let me know if you still need help or if that doesn't work.
For the signature. There are certain websites that you can create one with their fonts. They have them at www.mylivesignature.com. I've done it there before. But for "Or so she says..." I actually made that signature on photoshop. That way I could give it some color and make it exactly how I wanted. Anyway, then I upload it to www.photobucket.com. Photobucket allows you to upload pictures then they give you both an html code for it and a web address...so, you have whatever you need. Then after I type a post, I click on the html of the post and copy and paste the signature code (from photobucket) at the end of the post. I'm sure it sounds more complicated then it is. But, just ask...I'll help.
Thanks again for your fun post!
Post a Comment