4/22/2011

Overheard

Munchkin #1 playing with Legos in his room:

"Dear Heavenly Fodder, please help me to find my
2,
light-green
'three-banger'
legos
so I can finish my truck...
And I really, really, really do believe that you will help me find them...Amen."

Not sure if the best part of that was the use of "three banger" or the fact that he was praying :)


Munchkin #2 playing with 2 potato-head toys:

"Do you want to go to duh gym?"
"Yeah I do!"
"I want to go to duh gym too."
"Come on! We are going to duh gym!!!"

Note: "three-banger" = a lego with three nubs (what ARE those circle thingies called?)
We do not discriminate in this household against potato-shaped people

4 comments:

Shauna said...

So who taught him about 3-bangers? Was his prayer answered? Your kids win the best "Overheard" awards.

Becky said...

I got teary eyed when I read Porter's prayer!

Emily Petty said...

So funny!

Natalee and Greg said...

kids really DO say the darnedest things!