4/04/2009

A Night to Remember!

We went out to dinner with our friends Shaunjustin and CarrieJon.
(Cooinsidental names, I know!)
Poor Carriejon...I didn't want to tell him.




We went to this quaint restaurant built into a mountainish hill.
The food was taste-y but a wee bit inflated on the price.

(Sorry
Nepenthe.)

We laughed so much it hurt.
Or......maybe that was just me.


Nope.

B-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-t
SRSLY.
Why am I the ONLY one looking off into the distance imagining myself weightless, swimming with tiny little seahorses?
I dunno
Thanks everyone, for the memorable night!





3 comments:

Shauna said...

Ah! You posted the Shauna crushing McJustin pictures! I can't bring myself to do it...as much as I want to blog about this night, can't post the pictures.

But picturing you swimming w/seahorses is quite the entertaining visual. Which reminds me the seahorse exhibit opens tomorrow. Lets go!

Jon Macaskill said...

Mcjohn? Seriously? At least spell it right - it's McJON!! Geez! Hahaha!

Steph said...

LOL! Don'tchaknow that's the McIrish spelling. (it's fixed now)